Saturday 15 August 2015

MAC Whisper of Gilt is finally coming back!!! (Edit: no, it's just poor staff info!)

I know I neglect my blog, but I simply must share this joy - one of my favourite ever highlighters is finally being repromoted. Extra Dimension had the most exquisite liquid to cream texture that is so hard to find in other highlighters. Nonetheless, I sold mine several months ago as I couldn't resist, and I reasoned that (a) I have enough beautiful highlighters to tide me over (Guerlain springs to mind) and (b) my cynical mind was quite certain that MAC would ultimately bring it back. But as the months rolled on and especially when the Extra Dimension eyeshadows were brought back as permanent but not the skinfinishes, I began to doubt. I began to mourn.

Well - now I am vindicated!

The collection will be called Enchanted Eve and it'll hit around October. (This information has been gleaned from Instagram and general social media, in fact personally I found it through a message on Depop)


Update: the MAC chat wherein this MAC representative confirmed it was the beloved Whisper of Gilt is actually an incompetent time waster, very annoying... It's actually called Oh, Darling and supposedly is a more yellow version. Will you still pick it up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels