Friday 10 November 2017

The £1.49 hair miracle oil

For months now, I have struggled. My loyal and faithful hair colourist absconded from duties. She is now a 2 hour trip away, which ultimately became too ridiculous. For some reason it's proving impossible to find a colourist equal to her skills. I am very fussy and a perfectionist, and have been lurching from one poor job to the next.

I have tried to steer towards chains but I've now had horrible services with HOB and with RUSH and my hair has been suffering. (If anyone has a great hair colourist in London I am keen to hear from you...!?)

Anyhow, to help matters, I've used Redken anti-snap and also had a couple of Olaplex treatments. But, I must say, this unassuming bottle has proven the cheapest by far, and surprisingly effective! I much prefer it to Moroccanoil as it has no silicones and it's surprisingly non-greasy. It's also been a joy to use on my hands and cuticles. It's in the "ethnic hair" aisle in Superdrug, but I have Caucasian fine hair and it's not been too heavy for me.

Give it a try, only £1.49 at Superdrug!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels